As blind manufacturers, we’re dedicated to producing top quality blinds and standing behind them. The foundation of customer trust and the growth of our company ultimately lies in the quality of our products and the customer service that backs that up. We work extremely hard to produce top quality products at an affordable price and have invested in considerable product development so that we can deliver quality blinds in confidence to you.
We therefore guarantee our blinds against defects in workmanship and materials.
Mr Blinds New Zealand Limited (“Mr Blinds”) provides a 36 month warranty on all its blinds with the following exceptions and conditions:
- This warranty is only valid if the blinds have been fully paid for;
- This warranty is not transferable;
- The customer must present Mr Blinds with proof of purchase for the warranty claim to be valid.
The warranty does not cover:
- Variations in wood grain, wood stain or slight warping in the timber;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Slight colour fabric shade and texture variations or slight warping that may occur from batch to batch of materials that are used to manufacture blinds;
- Failure on the part of the customer to properly maintain the blinds;
- Accidental damage, misuse or incorrect installation of the blinds by the customer;
- Blinds that are outside our standard maximum sizing;
- Wooden venetian blinds installed in damp areas.
Warranty claim requirements
- For blinds installed by the customer, the blinds must be returned to Mr Blinds at the customer’s cost;
- Mr Blinds may replace components or fabrics with new components or fabrics, and the customer accepts that new components or fabrics may differ (both visually and in terms of function) to those originally purchased by the customer.